Pages

August 29, 2014

20 Reasons to Use Jojoba Oil

20 Reasons to Use Jojoba OIl


I absolutely LOVE Jojoba Oil. I picked mine up from a health food store and since the first use I was hooked. Here are 20 reasons why you should consider adding Jojoba Oil to your daily routine:

1. It can be used as a face moisturizer for dry or patchy skin. Your skin quickly absorbs the oil, leaving it silky smooth.

2. Makes your hair shiny and soft, perfect for a night out or for everyday use.

3. Use it as a cleansing oil when you wash your face at night. Put some on, let it soak into your skin, then rinse with water or a second cleanser for that squeaky-clean feeling.

4. Using jojoba as a cleanser can also help to remove your makeup. I have heavy-duty mascara, and my jojoba oil does a better job than my eye makeup remover!

5. The oil can also be used as a body moisturizer...

6. ...and a hand moisturizer! It is especially helpful for dry or damaged cuticles.

7. Do you have oily skin? It may seem weird to put oil on your already oily skin, but jojoba oil is a oily skin elixir. The oils counteract each other and leave your skin nice and oil-free.

8. Oily hair can also be a problem. When you use your jojoba oil to make your skin nice and shiny, you are also helping to combat the oils in your hair!

9. If you're running out the door and need a quick lip balm, jojoba oil can also help to make your lips nice and smooth!

10. With all of the uses jojoba oil has, you might think that it has a weird smell. Nope! In fact, jojoba oil has no fragrance so it's perfect for those of you who don't like scents or are allergic to certain smelly ingredients!

11. Use it as a massage or bath oil.

12. Jojoba oil is natural, so along with having no smell it also has no crazy ingredients. That means that you know you're putting good stuff on your skin and hair.

13. It can also help with acne flare-ups...

14. ...and it can help with any scars or marks you may have.

15. The other day I had some pretty bad peeling on my shoulder from a sunburn. I put some jojoba oil on it, and the next day the peeling was 100% better.

16. If you love essential oils, you can combine jojoba oil with other essential oils. I've combined it with tree tea oil in the past and they worked great together!

17. If you have an itchy or dry scalp, jojoba oil can help calm it down. Did I mention it makes your hair insanely smooth and shiny?

18. You can also combine it with your shampoo and conditioner for that extra something special.

19. Are you trying to get your hair to grow? Jojoba oil can help with that too! I've been trying to grow my hair out, and I have seen some progress!

20. Last but definitely not least, jojoba oil is inexpensive. A lot of moisturizers will run you at least $20 these days, and you can only use it for one thing. With jojoba oil, you can use it for so many different things and I got mine for only $12!

I hope this gives you a little insight into why jojoba oil is so amazing and why I chose it as August's Monthly Must! 

Have you ever tried jojoba oil? Tell me about it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...