Pages

August 27, 2014

Wednesday Whimsy

Formerly 'Work it Wednesday,' 'Wednesday Whimsy' is now the weekly link round up to perk up your day and point you to some great places around the interwebs.


Need some inspiration for your next scrapbook or art journal? Caylee Grey makes awesome, sparkly, magical things.

Why have normal office supplies when you can have an aqua stapler, lime green paper clips, gold portfolios or all of the above?

"Life's too short to suffer half-truths and inefficiencies." - Liz Danzico

I've been looking around for a new phone case lately, and this one is just magique!

Today, I'm Bobbi has the most lovely, incredible photography. I'm itching to get my new camera battery in the mail so I can practice my own!

If you don't mind getting your hands dirty, A Beautiful Mess shows you how to make an adorable pet bed for your furry friends! They also have a recipe for a creamy pea and fresh herb fettuccine that I am dying to try.

I may have to try washing my face with honey this week.

"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." - Amber Rae


I'm on Bloglovin! Have you followed me yet?

Also, have you seen Little Rock, Little Tour? I talk about spicy ice cream and local businesses!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you for the sweet words, Jacklyn! I hope that battery comes quick, love! Loving these links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm probably going to be asking you for lots of photography tips... :P

      Delete
  2. Great set of links! So happy to be a part of them ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The pages you make are just so inspiring, I had to add you to the list!! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...