Pages

November 12, 2014

Wednesday Whimsy

This might be the cutest thing in the world.

I officially have a new blog design! Although this design has been up for the past couple of weeks, I have to give a shout out to Ready to Blog Designs for their amazing work. If you ever need a new blog design, use them. They work with you one on one to create a design that really reflects you and your brand. I can't brag about them enough. I mean, just look at this design. It's amazing!

This beautiful rainbow showed up at work the other day. We all immediately ran outside to take pictures.

Thankfully, I am not addicted to my phone. However, I know a lot of people that are. Check out these awesome tips from Yes and Yes so you can be slightly less addicted.

The time is now! Prep your blog or your business for the holiday season with tips from Allyssa Barnes!

Did you know that right now advertising on Jacklyn-Lee.com is absolutely free? That means you can get your cute little button on my sidebar for no cost. AND I'll even write up a little blog post talking about how awesome you are. This is a win-win-win situation. Winning all around.

The eternal question we bloggers always ask ourselves: How can I get more blog traffic?

I just bought this adorable calendar from Tiffany Han. I honestly can't wait until 2015 so I can put it up in my room.

How do you transition your blog from a lifestyle to a business? If you're looking to make the move and you're not sure where to start, Kyla Roma can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...