Pages

November 1, 2014

I'm Writing a Book

You heard me.

Right now I am sitting in a library, snuggled up inside one of the study rooms. Computer in front of me, notebook and pen to my right, music playing through my earphones.

This month I am participating in Nanowrimo, National Novel Writing Month. I will be writing 50,000 words in the month of November.

Am I insane? Possibly.
Am I excited? Definitely.

I've stuck with one idea and now I get to see it come to life. I love seeing my characters jump off the page.

I'm keeping my idea under wraps for now, but just know that it's a little bit of science fiction, a little bit of romance and a little bit of rebellion.

It's not too late to participate in Nanowrimo! Check out the website if you're interested, and look up 'Jacklyn Lee' if you want to be writing buddies or check out my progress.

Happy writing, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Nano is great fun. Nothing like a good deadline to get us going! Do let us know how you're doing and maybe a character sneak peak? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on doing a mid-month update, and maybe I'll share an update or two on the way. Something like a character highlight would definitely be fun!

      Thank you for your comment!! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...