Pages

September 17, 2014

Wednesday Whimsy

Formerly 'Work it Wednesday,' 'Wednesday Whimsy' is now the weekly link round up to perk up your day and point you to some great places around the interwebs.


Marie Forleo is amazing, and so are her videos. If you're thinking about starting a business, or if you already run your own business, then you need to watch this video ASAP. Her channel on YouTube has a bunch of other videos that are perfect for entrepreneurs and young professionals.

I love makeup, but I'm really bad at applying eye shadow. Thankfully, Cara's got me covered with this amazingly simple eye shadow tutorial.

So important to read, especially if you're a blogger: The truth about blogging.


I got another pair of shoes yesterday. I regret nothing.

Check out these twelve free fonts from SF Girl by Bay. I'm probably going to download all of them.

Another important link for bloggers: Getting into your blogging groove. I'm still getting into my own groove with this blog, so these were all perfect reminders. Check it out!


I'm a little bit obsessed with Iphone cases right now, and these absolutely adorable cases are not helping my obsession. I mean, did you see the adorable foxes?!

One of my good friends just started a website to educate people on everything health-related. Health Biz with Liz! Check it out, y'all.


These are some absolutely beautiful nails. If you love Monet as much as I do, these nails are definitely something to obsess over.


I'm not ashamed to say that I spent most of the weekend combing through The Skinny Confidential. While perusing through the posts (and saving some of my favorites) I came across this gem. So important to remember to take care of yourself.


I love the idea of having a brag post highlighting your achievements. If you have a big win, share it on Rachel RofĂ©'s post!

Important: Do you own a blog or website? Did I mention that right now sponsoring with Jacklyn-Lee.com is absolutely free? What are you waiting for?!

How are you on this beautiful Wednesday? Share some of your favorite links of the week below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...