Pages

September 24, 2014

Wednesday Whimsy

This video is absolutely adorable.


Paul Angone talks about the most dangerous job you can have in your 20's. This is so, so important for everyone to read.

These floral brooches are adorable. They would be perfect for a DIY wedding.

I watched the movie Obvious Child last night and it's probably one of my favorite movies I've watched this year. Jenny Slate is amazing.

Tricks that tame frizz? Yes please. I'm all for it.

I am in love with Sometimes Gracefully. The outfits, her hair, the posts - everything. Definitely one of my new blog crushes.

The weather has finally started to get cooler here, and this week has been absolutely beautiful.

If you need a new playlist on your phone for walking to class or driving to school, Iola Blog has created an awesome playlist just for you.

28 Reasons Why Being a Bookworm Actually Sucks: I relate to this on so many levels.

Hello Neverland is another blog that I am loving right now. Check it out for some amazing posts on blogging and writing.

How has your week been? Share some of your favorite links in the comments below!

Woah! You don't know what a cover letter is? Don't worry, I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...