Pages

October 1, 2014

Wednesday Whimsy

Phil Hansen is definitely one of my favorite artists.

What is a vision statement? How do you write one? Shop the B Bar tells you how to write an awesome vision statement - check it out.

Are your blog posts feeling a little drab? These 29 tips to make your blog posts better will help.

Can we bring back snail mail? I still love getting cards in the mail, and these cards by Katie from Skunkboy blog are crazy beautiful.

"I believe that each and every one of us was made to move. Our bodies were designed to squat, lift, run, jump, stretch, sprint, push and pull." - Nickie, How to Boost your Mood

This week I got to put capes on goats. Seeing goats run around in capes made my week a million times better.

Stop waiting to be picked. You don't need other people to validate you. Focus on choosing yourself. Awesome advice from Gala Darling.

I never knew that I needed a black and white dress with cats all over it until now. Cat fashion, y'all.

One of the best things I've read this week: How to Hire Great People

Don't forget to share your own whimsy in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...